(AINA) -- According to the Baghdadhope blog, seven churches have been bombed in Baghdad. They are:
- Chaldean Church of Saint paul
- Nunnery of Dominican Sisters
- Orphanage of the Chaldean Sisters
- Rum Orthodox Church (where the guard was injured)
- Mar Ghorghis chaldean church in Ghadir area
- Saint Paul Chaldean church in Zafaraniya area where, according to Mgr. Warduni, the carbomb was discovered before its explosion and defused.
- Chladean sisters nunnery in Zafaraniya
"We thank God," Mgr. Shleimun Warduni, Chaldean bishop of Baghdad, "there has been only one person injured, and it seems not severely."